
Roger Binny
10-28 04:54 PM
Please check another attorney forums, i remember there was a news flash in which they agreed the degree substitution like yours.
wallpaper Emotional+love+quotes
knowDOL
05-22 09:30 AM
I don't think there is any clause related to NON-RIR or RIR or PERM labor when it comes to 7th year extension according to yates memo. Once your application has been filed 365 days before and if you have a case number assigned you can use that case number to show USCIS that your labor was indeed pending for 365 days. Since you already approved for 7th year extension and looking for 8th year extension you have no problem and with the new employer you can get 8th year extension plus H1 transfer together.
Look at the following url's for detailed information.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yath1b.html
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html
Look at the following url's for detailed information.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yath1b.html
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html
cchaitu
07-24 04:27 PM
Hi,
If I have a permanent offer after 180 days of Receipt date (I 485)...
Is this offer should be in the same location (state) where my labor got filed ???
Please advice...
Thanks
If I have a permanent offer after 180 days of Receipt date (I 485)...
Is this offer should be in the same location (state) where my labor got filed ???
Please advice...
Thanks
2011 wallpaper famous quotes about
ashkam
10-26 10:47 AM
If your labor is pending 180 days you can apply for a 1 year visa extension. If you get your I-140 approved under premium processing after your labor approval and before you visa expires you can apply for a 3 year visa extension. You can apply for any other new visa L, J, F etc., and continue to stay inside the country but not H visa otherwise you have to be outside the country for 1 year.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
Labor has to be pending 365 days and not 180 days to get a one year extension.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
Labor has to be pending 365 days and not 180 days to get a one year extension.
more...

saveimmigration
10-12 11:53 AM
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5joRRCZn_Du7r-_F3AFHt3eicyQ1gD93IMS1O0
Leo07
10-05 06:32 PM
I'm sure bluekayal's comment was a light hearted and please take it as such. Let's not hijack the thread any further. ( I understand my post is also a hijack:))
bluekayal, Thank you for all your efforts. I can see you are a serious IV member and this is just a off handed remark.
bluekayal, Thank you for all your efforts. I can see you are a serious IV member and this is just a off handed remark.
more...
babuworld
12-07 02:23 PM
I got the same message for my I-485 application. I called the customer service representative and she transfered me to Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer is so kind. He told me that there are two different systems in USCIS , one in mainframe system and another is DB2 System. My case is on Mainframes system so it will get transfered to DB2 System as they have few problems in updating.
I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.
Thanks,
babu work.
I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.
Thanks,
babu work.
2010 Emotional Love Quotes: val5

hnordberg
October 25th, 2005, 04:24 PM
But I'm definitely open to planning something. I'll try to create a list of possible sites and post it here with in the next week or so for everyone to add to / subtract from. How's that sound?
I like Michael's ideas, but a list of choices would be nice.
I like Michael's ideas, but a list of choices would be nice.
more...
R009
09-20 02:55 AM
I have similar situation, got all my Receipts and got FP appointment. My H1 expired in 1st week of September. I would like to have H1 extended but, my employer and lawyer are saying "it is not possible now, and you will get your EAD dont worry".
Is there any way that i can get my H1 extended
Is there any way that i can get my H1 extended
hair emotional quotes on life and

GC08
04-08 09:56 AM
If the law is changed. All dates will be current. if it's not changed your date from 2005 means squat. There are abt 200K ppl in the line ahead of you.. no way you are getting anything this life.. maybe you can leave your PD in inheritance to your kid born in India :)
So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!
Go for the better job... Nobody knows what's going to happen. I wish I had done that 3 years ago. :(
This is especially true considering the uncertain, erratic nature of U.S. immigration. The only thing you can do is to grap whatever is "certain" to you right now. Otherwise, you may get stuck with a bad job, a bad company, a bad boss and still not getting your green card, either because of the backlog or unforeseen lay-off. At that time, you will realize you have got nothing... That feeling really sucks!!! :mad:
So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!
Go for the better job... Nobody knows what's going to happen. I wish I had done that 3 years ago. :(
This is especially true considering the uncertain, erratic nature of U.S. immigration. The only thing you can do is to grap whatever is "certain" to you right now. Otherwise, you may get stuck with a bad job, a bad company, a bad boss and still not getting your green card, either because of the backlog or unforeseen lay-off. At that time, you will realize you have got nothing... That feeling really sucks!!! :mad:
more...
cdw06
July 27th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Hello all, im new to the boards and a photography hobbiest as well as doing photography for my H.S. Yearbook class as head photographer. I currently use a sony cybershot 7.2 MP camera as it is good as a pocket camera and enough settings to change for quality pictures. (Which our yearbook has had the best compared to the other schools since i have been there lol) Anyways, I am now getting more and more into photography and wanted to persue it as a side hobby but i want a diffrent camera for higher end pictures.
Im looking for an DSLR with at least 6mp preferably by canon i think for the lenses and accessories.
I also want something that is upgradable and longlasting for even proffesional photography. Anything no more then about 1200 would work so i can save up for it in a few months since im still a teen. I will post my favorit picture i have taken so far and have edited to see what you guys think.(may be a little blurry do to small file for dial up speed) Thank you for any advise. Cdw06
Im looking for an DSLR with at least 6mp preferably by canon i think for the lenses and accessories.
I also want something that is upgradable and longlasting for even proffesional photography. Anything no more then about 1200 would work so i can save up for it in a few months since im still a teen. I will post my favorit picture i have taken so far and have edited to see what you guys think.(may be a little blurry do to small file for dial up speed) Thank you for any advise. Cdw06
hot house hd love quotes

rkp27
07-11 03:10 PM
Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)
Pople like you does not count :( ... only man and woman counts.. hope this helps you.
Pople like you does not count :( ... only man and woman counts.. hope this helps you.
more...
house love quotes for wallpaper.
gbof
10-15 02:01 PM
Anybody having experienced RFE after rfe.
I responded to a very simple rfe (asked to provide approval of form I-612) and after that online staus is 'response recd--case being processed ...blah..blah. Should it be a done deal? Pl, share your thoughts
I responded to a very simple rfe (asked to provide approval of form I-612) and after that online staus is 'response recd--case being processed ...blah..blah. Should it be a done deal? Pl, share your thoughts
tattoo makeup sad emo quotes about
saji007
05-02 04:10 PM
I changed jobs after 5.5 years on my H1-B. When the new company filed for H1-transfer i got approval for 3 years based on the I-140 from the previous employer. In this case there was no need to apply for extension, while transferring the visa, I got 3 years. Send I-140 and Perm copies along with the H1-Transfer
more...
pictures love quotes wallpapers.
GCVictim
07-24 01:22 PM
I just applied I-485 with EAD/AP on July 2nd. my wife also has H1. I am the primary to 485.
Question:
My wife wants to go for permanent position on EAD. When she will eligible for permanent position? After 180 days or can before?
Please seniors advice on this. because she is going to get contract-to-hire position.
Question:
My wife wants to go for permanent position on EAD. When she will eligible for permanent position? After 180 days or can before?
Please seniors advice on this. because she is going to get contract-to-hire position.
dresses emotional love quotes. madan

dhirajs98
08-18 02:15 PM
whats your receipt date and service/center (NSC/TCS)?
It was in NSC and Receipt Date was May 29th 2007.
It was in NSC and Receipt Date was May 29th 2007.
more...
makeup makeup sweet love quotes
RDB
08-28 04:37 PM
Yes, am planning to do this.
we recently received 1 year EAD. I called USCIS regarding incorrect Validity period. They told me the send the I765 form again along with original EAD for fixing it.
Anybody doing this?
we recently received 1 year EAD. I called USCIS regarding incorrect Validity period. They told me the send the I765 form again along with original EAD for fixing it.
Anybody doing this?
girlfriend images love quotes wallpapers

akred
04-15 11:33 AM
It's illegal to work without authorization from DHS. Penalty if detected is deportation from the US.
Better consult a lawyer and not rely on opinion from an open forum in this case.
Better consult a lawyer and not rely on opinion from an open forum in this case.
hairstyles emotional quotes on life and
shubhn
05-27 02:57 PM
I applied for my 7th year H1-B extension in March (Mat 14th) and received a WAC case number. As per the USCIS case search, It was approved last week. But I have not yet seen any confirmation from my attorney.
sparky_jones
03-23 03:12 PM
bump
abc
05-30 03:42 PM
Asian,
Not sure what you are getting at here.
The managers amendment of S. 2611 does have the provision of filing I-485 even when visa numbers are not available. This provision exists precisely because IV asked for it.
Read the post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15093&postcount=2
Berkeleybee
I think what Asian means is that the stringent rule of 'Same kind of job' in AC21 makes AC21 usability very limited. If that condition is abolished, 485 is as good as GC in terms of job mobility.
Not sure what you are getting at here.
The managers amendment of S. 2611 does have the provision of filing I-485 even when visa numbers are not available. This provision exists precisely because IV asked for it.
Read the post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15093&postcount=2
Berkeleybee
I think what Asian means is that the stringent rule of 'Same kind of job' in AC21 makes AC21 usability very limited. If that condition is abolished, 485 is as good as GC in terms of job mobility.