WILW 6.1.11



I'm loving quotations. I just adore little nuggets of wisdom so much that I fill notebooks and journals and scrapbooks with them! Here are a few I randomly saved on my computer once upon a time:





I'm loving my new channel on Pandora: Susan Tedeschi, Amos Lee, Ben Harper, Ray Lamontagne, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals.... to name a few.





I'm loving Limoncello! This Italian liqueur is perfect for summer... add it to champagne (I do love the bubbly), splash it in your margarita, add it to your martini, mix it with ice tea, or blend it with frozen lemonade. It's sweet, but in a tart sort of way. My favorite new cocktail recipe is the Pink Cello: 3 oz Absolut (I like Mandarin), 1 oz Limoncello, 1 oz cranberry juice





I'm loving all the maxi dresses that are everywhere! So feminine and comfortable.




Have a lovely Wednesday!!





 
lee grace dougherty powered by blogger.com
Design by fashion